Hello dear readers!!!!
Looking back at the photos from the past 7 months, I praise the Lord for His hand of blessing and protection upon the young adults fellowship. Even during these times of COVID-19, the young adults did not give up to meet one another but are continuing to meet weekly online! Praise the Lord! In this post, I am grateful to share with you our events update for the past 7 months.
- November 15th, 2019 – the young adults came together to write cards of encouragement for our brothers and sisters from Koh Si Chang Church who were visiting Pattaya International Church for the first time.
- November 16th, 2019 – our brothers and sisters from Koh Si Chang Church came to visit Pattaya International Church for the first time and we welcomed them by holding a time of praise and worship, a short sermon, games, and lunch!
- Weekly Friday Fellowships (and throwing in a few photos from our Sunday lunches!) – the young adults continue to meet weekly for fellowship where we get together to sing praise and worship to our Lord Jesus, go through a study (we had completed John Piper’s “Don’t Waste Your Life”, and started on John MacArthur’s “Fundamentals of the Faith”), plan for outreaches, and have fun get togethers and bonding activities. Praise the Lord for our family in Christ, our friends; we can walk side by side together in this life, encouraging and sharpening one another in the ways of Christ.
- December 14th, 2019 – Koh Si Chang Christmas Outreach! The young adults of Pattaya International Church, along with the singles of Asian Institute of Technology Christian Fellowship went to serve the children at Koh Si Chang Church – sharing with them the meaning of Christmas, arranging praise and worship songs, arts and craft, games, gifts, and lunch!
- December 20th, 2019 – Young Adults Christmas Party! The young adults held our Christmas get together where we had a potluck dinner, shared about the meaning of Christmas, and had bonding games and activities – a few of those being an arts and craft, chubby bunny, and a gift exchange!
- December 21st, 2019 – Children’s Home Outreach at Baan Kruja – the young adults went to serve the children at Baan Kruja, which is an Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Abuse Center. We shared with them the meaning of Christmas, held praise and worship and games, distributed gift bags and a Thai comic book on the gospel story.
- December 21st, 2019 – Beach Outreach – the young adults and a few other members of the PIC congregation went Christmas caroling in the evening on Pattaya Beach Road – distributing bible tracts and flyers for our upcoming Christmas Eve service (for both of our International and Thai churches).
- December 24th, 2019 – PIC Christmas Eve Candlelight Service – our church came together for Christmas caroling under candlelight, a short sermon, and dinner!
- February 8 – 10, 2020 – Young Adults Trip to Chanthaburi – the young adults arranged our first trip away to Chanthaburi Province! We visited mangroves, waterfalls, old towns, went on hikes and kayaked, swam in the beach, and enjoyed sweet fellowship with one another!
- From March 27th, 2020 until now, the young adults have been meeting online for our weekly Friday fellowships where we continue to have prayer, praise and worship, our study from John MacArthur’s “Fundamental of the Faith”, games, activities, and also special outreaches such as sharing about the meaning of Easter. I hope that we can meet again face-to-face God willing soon!
I am in awe to see how the Lord has worked, and is working, in this fellowship and in each one of us. I’m always so thankful to the Lord that He has blessed me to know, and to be able to serve, alongside each one of you. Thank you for your continued prayers and support to all of the young adults at PIC!
With love in Christ,