Hello dear readers!!! 🙂 Time flew by so quickly, and I was reminded by dearest sister, Amie, that I have not updated this blog since last December 2018!! Praise the Lord for that reminder – here I am! I thank the Lord for His continuous hand of provision, protection, and guidance upon the Young Adults at PIC. I pray we can continue to be pleasing to Him and fruitful to His Kingdom! Here is an overview of all that has happened in 2019 thus far! Praise the Lord!
- December 30th, 2018 – The Young Adults visited our dear friend, Ben, at the hospital. Ben got admitted to the hospital the Friday before, and our young adults visited him after church on Sunday. Thank you for the Lord’s hand of protection and healing upon Ben. We praise the Lord for Ben’s life!
- January 10th, 2019 – Svetlana and Dima in town!! We are always so blessed to have Svetlana and Dima, who serve in Siberia, with the Young Adults at PIC. Praise the Lord for how He uses them to strengthen and encourage us!
- Weekly Friday Night Fellowships – The Young Adults continue to have our weekly Friday night fellowships. We are studying from John Piper’s book, Don’t Waste Your Life, and have various other fellowship activities, such as testimony sharing, outreach preparation, singing of hymns, movie night, sport night, game night, BBQ night, bowling and more!
- March 17th, 2019 – Excited to have our dear sister, Tasha, visit PIC family for the first time after moving to Japan!
- March 30th, 2019 – Outreach to Koh Si Chang Island Church. It’s always a joy to serve the church and children on the island! Our Young Adults led the children through: praise and worship action songs, a demonstration on Jesus being the light of the world, taking away the sins of those who believe in Him, as well as a craft on Jesus giving believers a new heart, and games! Praise the Lord!
- April 2nd, 2019 – Our brother, Kosta, from AITCF and brother, Madiyar, visited the Young Adults at PIC! It was a big, BIG blessing to have our brothers!!
- Sunday Lunches – Can I include our Sunday fellowship photos here too? 🙂 I know Sunday is not an exclusively “Young Adults” fellowship day, since it is congregation-wide, but there were so many “special” Sundays 🙂 Namely, brother Matthew and his wife, who serve at Castaway Ministries visited us on May 19th, 2019, brother Andre had a birthday surprise on June 23rd, 2019, brother Abozar had a farewell on June 30th, 2019, our brothers and sisters from AITCF visited us on July 29th, 2019, and Matt and Lauren had a farewell on October 27th, 2019. Since I’m already on the topic of Sunday fellowship, can I take this opportunity to post other Sunday fellowship photos as well? 🙂 What a joy! Praise the Lord for the family of Christ!
- August 3rd, 2019 – Outreach at Teacher Boonchoo Home for Special Children Foundation. This was a very special outreach event where the Young Adults, along with our brothers and sisters from AITCF, led in the following activities at the home: praise and worship action songs, role play on forsaking our sins and coming to Christ, a craft on the lost sheep, and a game – musical chairs! It was a blessing and privilege to serve here alongside my brothers and sisters!!
Praise the Lord for His faithfulness!! Truly the Lord is good.
Psalm 145:9 “the Lord is good to all, and his tender mercies are over all His works.”
Psalm 34:10 “they who seek the Lord will not lack any good thing”.
Looking back on these photos, I’m in awe of the Lord’s deep love, provision, and protection. Thank you for your faithful prayers for all of our Young Adults, and the ministry as a whole. See you God willing in the next update!!
With love and blessings in Christ,